Start a new topic

How to play shutter sound on taking a picture

In Japan, Mobile App (Both iOS and Android) need to play shutter sound on taking a picture in AR. Actually, No sound when you take it. Please let me know how to play it in cordova.

Hi Naoyuki,

Yes it is possible. Please refer to the Javascript API here and make sure you call sound.load() after you create the sound file.

Thanks
Eva

Thank you for your comment.

I have a question. In this case,

However audio volume is zero, The shutter sound need to be played forcibly due to Japanese maker's policy.  Is it available without any setting for force?    

Hello Naoyuki,

This is not something supported by our SDK. However, you could try and implement from your side, by adding your piece of code in our sample code below

SampleCamActivity.this.architectView.captureScreen(ArchitectView.CaptureScreenCallback.CAPTURE_MODE_CAM_AND_WEBVIEW, new CaptureScreenCallback() {

@Override
						public void onScreenCaptured(final Bitmap screenCapture) {
							if ( ContextCompat.checkSelfPermission(SampleCamActivity.this, Manifest.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE) != PackageManager.PERMISSION_GRANTED ) {
                                SampleCamActivity.this.screenCapture = screenCapture;
                                ActivityCompat.requestPermissions(SampleCamActivity.this, new String[]{Manifest.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE}, WIKITUDE_PERMISSIONS_REQUEST_EXTERNAL_STORAGE);
                            } else {
                                SampleCamActivity.this.saveScreenCaptureToExternalStorage(screenCapture);
                            }
						}
					});

Thanks

Eva

Thank you. I try it.

Login or Signup to post a comment