Start a new topic
Solved

Creating Plugin

hi

I'm trying to create a new plugin.

In documentation file it says "To build the plugin binary files, navigate to the jni folder and call ndk-build. 

what should I do exactly? I open the CMS and call "ndk-build" but and error happens and says "'ndk-build' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file."

I will be grateful if someone help me!

Hello Hamid,

Since 'ndk-build' is a binary that comes bundled with the Android NDK you would need that for a start. You also need to add it to your PATH variable since you are using Windows. As an alternative, you could also just call it using the full path if you do not want to alter your PATH variable: e.g. `C:\Users\SomeUser\SomeDirectory\TheNDKPath\ndk-build`. You could also have a look at this stackoverflow post for more instructions.

I would recommend using version r10e of the NDK, because that’s what we are using internally as well.

Have fun!

Eva

1 person likes this

Hello Eva

Thanks for your reply the problem is solved.

But I encounter another problem in next step.

according to the documentation, I have to download the OpenCV library and put it next to the jni folder.

I have downloaded the OpenCV 3.0.0  from this link but below error still, happens.

Hello Hamid,

Please refer to the image attached below to see how the structure should be. You can see that there is an error with the folder 'OpenCV' that should be 'OpenCV-android-sdk' instead.

Thanks

Eva

Thanks for your reply Eva.
I have built .so file and import them to the visual studio but it is not working.

I attached a full picture with description.

I will be grateful if you could help me.

Hello Hamid,

Based on the last screenshot you shared, it looks like you are using Xamarin. Please note that we do now support plugins with any of our Extensions (including Xamarin) so you would need to build your own plugin with our Javascript or Native API.

Thanks
Eva

I face the same problem with the opencv.hpp, I have placed the full path of opencv to find the file but when I do this I run into the problem that there are no routes like 'opencv2 / core.hpp' and so it happens with many more what could be the solution to this could you help me, I attach some sample images

This is the structure that manages my file for the Opencv

Login or Signup to post a comment