Start a new topic

Sample example shows "Loading..." and nothing happens

I am using 000webhost as my server. I copied "Image on Target" files on to my server. When I try to load the .html from Wikitude app, it shows only 'Loading...' along with camera view, and nothing happens there after. Can you help me ?

error2.png
(9.36 KB)

2 people have this problem

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. Please provide further details on the issue:
  • Which version of the SDK are you using?
  • Are you using the JS API?
  • Are you using any of our Extensions (Titanium, Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using?
  • What device does this happen with (os Version and model)?
  • Does it works when you load the architect world locally?

Also, please make sure that when you are loading .js, .css and assets you are using the exact relative path for each asset.

Kind regards

Eva

SDK- 6, I am using JS API. I am not using any extensions. It is happening on ios(iPhone 6). Even after loading on Desktop browser, it is showing 'Loading..' screen. I even debugged using ADE, but unable to find why this is happening. I followed these steps :
1. Downloaded wikitude-sdk-samples from github.
2. Uploaded files from wikitude-sdk-samples (Image on Target) to my directory inside "public_html" folder in 000webhost.com.
3. Launched "Wikitude" app on iPhone.
4. Typed URL of my webpage index file in wikitude "Load via URL" option.

Hello,

If you store the files locally then is it working? Also, did you make sure to change the path in the .js file so that it reflects the corresponding and exact path of where you are now storing the files? Finally, please make sure that the files are publicly accessible when you load them on the server.

Thanks
Eva

I have changed the path in ".js" file (imageontarget.js) and my files are publicly accessible. Still same error

Hello,

Please make sure to go through all the files and change the path. It is not only the imageontarget.js file. Also answer my previous question, if the app is working when you are storing everything locally. Since these are basics things that are covered in our documentation I would suggest, before you start coding, that you have a look at our documentation in order to understand how it works.

Eva

it works perfectly fine on local machine, but why its not working on remote server

Documentation does not provide what we need, I am contacting support for help but everyone is saying "Have look at documentation". Please guide me

Hello,

Could you please send your complete AR experience (.html, .css, .js files, assets, target images) so we can test internally?

Thanks
Eva

assets are same as in your wikitude Image on target assets.

sql
html
(589 Bytes)

Can I send you details of account where I created my AR Experience, there is nothing confidential in that, you can check and let me know where I am doing mistake ?

i followed this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaXcTIRScrQ . Please check

Please tell me the procedure if I want to run my sample app just by uploading content(js,html,assets) to my web host.

Hello,

In the video you sent over, the final step is to test with the Wikitude app. Please note that currently the app is not updated so if you are using our latest SDK version 6.x then there is a compatibility issue, which is also stated on the store. So the best approach for you would be to test with and build our samples. Also be aware that if you are sending regularly forum posts regarding the same issue, this is influencing our support flow.

Thanks
Eva 

Login or Signup to post a comment