Start a new topic
Solved

publishing my app with trial version

hello, so i'm new here! i've started working on my app using Wikitude SDK with a developer account and i got my licence key for free trial. will i have a probleme trying to publish it on google play store???

regards

Hello Mohamed,

Based on the Terms of Service Wikitude SDK that you agreed when you registered as a developer, if you are using a trial license key then you cannot publish your app on Google Play store. For that, you would need a commercial license.

Thanks
Eva

hello again Eva,

thanks for replaying so quik :) so publshing is forbiden evn for free app?? and how mush exactually costs to buy a commercial licnece??

regards 

moha

Hello Moha,

Yes that is true, you cannot publish with a trial license key. For details regarding our pricing please visit our online store here.

Thanks
Eva

hi there,

i just finished reading the licence agreemente, i have one probleme left to understand,

i'm a master deree student working on last year project to develope an AR app, exactelly Geo based one

so what kind of licence i need in order to continue developping my app and finally publish it??

best regards Eva

moha

Hello Moha,

If you are a student then you can apply for an Edu license in our Academy page. Please note that this license is purely for academic purposes and will remove the trial watermark so that you can have a proper presentation. You still cannot use this license to publish your app on store, unless a license is purchased.

Thanks
Eva

Login or Signup to post a comment