Start a new topic
Solved

object in 3D Encoder not in its place

I just opened my fbx file in 3D Encoder, and the objects of my model charecter not in its right place, i have used 3D Max for designing, any suggestions for getting the objects in their place,

Regards,

Hello Muna,

Since you have created a ticket first I will close this forum post and you will be updated regarding your issue from a tech developer who is already in charge of your ticket.. I would also like to kindly ask you to choose one support channel since this also helps us providing you more efficient support.

Thank you
Eva

Thank you for your reply, i didn't understand exacltly what do you mean of support channel, my problem more related in designing, is that what you mean??? 

Regards,

Hello Muna,

What I mean is that because there is also a support ticket created by you with the same topic I will close this forum post and you will be updated from our developer from the ticket. So please write any further comments on the ticket you have so we can make sure that everything is updated correctly.

Thanks
Eva

i have a charecter want to export it to wt3 but when i open it using the encoder, the charecter hands are not in their correct places, they are far from the body, i have tried to put all the charecter parts in a group and container in 3d max, but still have the same problem????

Login or Signup to post a comment