Start a new topic

Get augmentations from cloud

Hello,

I'm developing an app for Android with Android Javascript SDK.

I'm using the cloud recognitions service and its work successfully but i don't know how can i show the buttons that i have addes in Wikitude Studio Beta. I need the Image URL and Link URL.

¿How can i do it?

Thank you

Hi Gino,

If you are not that familiar with programming then I would suggest you start with Studio. If you think you can develop your own app then go to Javascript API and see how you can combine it with our Cloud services.

Thanks
Eva

May you explain how to download augmentations? Do we need to add them in metadata?! (I think no, their information are already present on the target)

Hello Javi,

You are integrating 3 different products that do not exactly work together like you described. Basically what you can do is, use Cloud Recognition and metadata (see details here) in order to pass information and handle them in the Javascript API part or you can simply use our Studio Beta.

I hope this clarifies things for you.
Eva

Hello Eva,

My application is based on the example "03_Cloud$Recognition_1_Single$Image$Recognition" from Android SDK Javascript.

How can I show the button and retrieve the URL I've added in Wikitude Studio Editor?

Thanks

Hello Javi,

I am sorry but I do not exactly understand what your issue is. Could you please explain your use case in more details? You mentioned you are using Android Javascript SDK but then you also mentioned Wikitude Studio.

Thanks
Eva

Login or Signup to post a comment