Start a new topic
Solved

Where can I find the working examples

In previous versions of the SDK you included actual working examples. I can't seem to find them anymore, specifically I wanted to see the new instant tracking examples. 

Thanks

Wilson

Hi Wilson,

I am glad you were able to spot them in the end!

Thanks
Eva

My God there they are!!! Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for holding my hand. Feel a bit stupid nopw LOL

Wilson

Hello Wilson,

I am sorry but based on what you have written so far what I understand is that you cannot find the samples for Instant Tracking. I just downloaded our zip file for the Javascript API for version 6.0.1 and the samples as there. I have also attached some images below that show where exactly they are.

Thanks

Eva

I'm sorry I think you misunderstand me. I am looking for the working examples of Instant tracking. In previous versions of the SDK when I unpacked the zip file they were there. In the 6.01 JavaScript SDK I don't see them. I haven't been able to load them onto a device because I can't find them. They are not in the 6.01 SDK zip file as far as I can tell. Only the html files describing them

Thanks,

Wilson

Hi Wilson,

If you are not seeing the Instant Tracking samples then it is most likely because your device does not support our requirements. You can find the supported android devices in our documentation and I have also included the table below

Thanks
Eva

I downloaded the version 6.01 JavaScript SDK for android and unpacked it. I can not find the examples in it. Specifically the instant tracking examples. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Hello Wilson,

We still include working examples with our new SDK 6
  1. 04_Instant$Tracking_1_Simple$Instant$Tracking
  2. 04_Instant$Tracking_2_3DModels
  3. 04_Instant$Tracking_3_Gestures$And3DModels.

However, in order to test the new features then you need to request for a special trial key by sending an email at sales@wikitude.com.. Other than that, if you download our project then you will find samples there and all relevant information in our documentation.

Thanks
Eva

Login or Signup to post a comment