Start a new topic
Solved

Project structure eclipse and sdk wikitude

Hello!! I am new to using sdk from wikitude I tried to display a point of interest in an application using eclipse but I can not, it does not show anything to me when running the application. I would like to know what the structure of the project is when I create it and the libraries that I should use could help me please. Since I do not know where to put the js and what to modify in them in their example and the activity that needs to be modified.  Thank you

Hi Marha,

I would recommend that you try and set up your project with Android Studio if it is possible for you to change. If it is not, then please refer to our set up guide in the documentation. Are you trying our other samples as well to see if they are working? Regarding the POIs, please note that on Android, the Wikitude SDK does not implement a location strategy to trigger location updates. This means that you have to implement this yourself and pass the location to the SDK by calling architectView.setLocation(). A sample implementation can be found in the AbstractArchitectCamActivity.

Thanks

Eva

Only shows me the message that a place is already loaded, but it does not show me the point the image in augmented reality could tell me what my mistake is because it shows the image. Thank you

Hi Martha,

Please refer to the documentation section here regarding how to handle POIs.

POI with label

Thanks

Eva

This is the structure of my project or the files that I have

And this is a bit of the code of my mainAcivity could tell me that I have bad favor or because it does not show me the image of the point thanks.

Hello Martha,

In order to see how to set up the project please refer to our documentation here.

Thanks
Eva

Hello

I already checked the configuration of my project of my Activity.java and it is as in documentary documentation. However it does not show my point of interest when I put it in what it shows me in the index.html of the example if it tells me that it is loaded a location but it does not show me the picture that would be my augmented reality. Install the nice apk in the sdk examples and this one if it works could you please tell me why its apk if it works and my example does not.

Thank you

Hello Martha,

Unfortunately I cannot offer you any more details than the ones I have already shared with you from our documentation. Since the issue you are facing is not exactly an SDK bug and there is no error I cannot provide you with further guidance. What I can tell you is to make sure you understand the Android development workflow and coding, before you copy files from our sample app. Additionally please make sure to check our Android set-up guide provided in our documentation and study the sample app to know what each of the classes and methods are doing.

Thanks

Eva

Login or Signup to post a comment