Start a new topic
Solved

trying to find you are

I am creating a sample POI at location app by reffering documentation and files of sample app that comes along with wikitude android sdk, but when i run the app, it shows error 'trying to find where you are' . Help me

03/02 13:49:29: Launching app
Cold swapped changes.
$ adb shell am start -n "com.example.tudip.tudipdemo/com.example.tudip.tudipdemo.MainActivity" -a android.intent.action.MAIN -c android.intent.category.LAUNCHER
Client not ready yet..Waiting for process to come online
Connected to process 20795 on device motorola-xt1033-TA9330044Z
W/art: Before Android 4.1, method android.graphics.PorterDuffColorFilter android.support.graphics.drawable.VectorDrawableCompat.updateTintFilter(android.graphics.PorterDuffColorFilter, android.content.res.ColorStateList, android.graphics.PorterDuff$Mode) would have incorrectly overridden the package-private method in android.graphics.drawable.Drawable
I/WebViewFactory: Loading com.google.android.webview version 52.0.2743.98 (code 275609800)
I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<com.android.webview.chromium.ServiceWorkerControllerAdapter>
I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<com.android.webview.chromium.ServiceWorkerControllerAdapter>
I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<com.android.webview.chromium.TokenBindingManagerAdapter>
I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<com.android.webview.chromium.TokenBindingManagerAdapter>
I/cr_LibraryLoader: Time to load native libraries: 11 ms (timestamps 3827-3838)
I/cr_LibraryLoader: Expected native library version number "52.0.2743.98", actual native library version number "52.0.2743.98"
V/WebViewChromiumFactoryProvider: Binding Chromium to main looper Looper (main, tid 1) {1abfc12a}
I/cr_LibraryLoader: Expected native library version number "52.0.2743.98", actual native library version number "52.0.2743.98"
I/chromium: [INFO:library_loader_hooks.cc(143)] Chromium logging enabled: level = 0, default verbosity = 0
I/cr_BrowserStartup: Initializing chromium process, singleProcess=true
I/Adreno-EGL: <qeglDrvAPI_eglInitialize:410>: EGL 1.4 QUALCOMM build: AU_LINUX_ANDROID_LA.BF.1.1.1_RB1.05.00.02.042.016_msm8226_LA.BF.1.1.1_RB1__release_AU ()
  OpenGL ES Shader Compiler Version: E031.25.03.00
  Build Date: 02/11/15 Wed
  Local Branch:
  Remote Branch: quic/LA.BF.1.1.1_rb1.10
  Local Patches: NONE
  Reconstruct Branch: AU_LINUX_ANDROID_LA.BF.1.1.1_RB1.05.00.02.042.016 + 62ca4eb + acd831d + 9f8b442 + e027a02 + cba30ba + 53c303a + a649d79 + 23e16f8 + 5e97da7 + cbd2a44 + 33d072a + 7aacf06 + 72b33e7 + 28f6f60 + b4c13d8 +  NOTHING
W/cr_media: Requires BLUETOOTH permission
I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<com.android.webview.chromium.WebViewContentsClientAdapter$WebResourceErrorImpl>
I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<com.android.webview.chromium.WebViewContentsClientAdapter$WebResourceErrorImpl>
D/ConnectivityManager.CallbackHandler: CM callback handler got msg 524290
I/art: Background sticky concurrent mark sweep GC freed 19803(2MB) AllocSpace objects, 15(283KB) LOS objects, 21% free, 9MB/12MB, paused 5.290ms total 91.012ms
I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<org.chromium.content.browser.FloatingWebActionModeCallback>
I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<org.chromium.content.browser.FloatingWebActionModeCallback>
W/cr_AwContents: onDetachedFromWindow called when already detached. Ignoring
I/cr_Ime: ImeThread is not enabled.
E/libEGL: validate_display:255 error 3008 (EGL_BAD_DISPLAY)
W/VideoCapabilities: Unrecognized profile 2130706433 for video/avc
W/AudioCapabilities: Unsupported mime audio/amr-wb-plus
W/VideoCapabilities: Unsupported mime video/mpeg2
I/VideoCapabilities: Unsupported profile 4 for video/mp4v-es
I/DeviceCamera: Only Camera2 supports setting the camera focus distance manually.
D/OpenGLRenderer: Use EGL_SWAP_BEHAVIOR_PRESERVED: true
D/Atlas: Validating map...
D/NetworkStateReceiver: Network connectivity change
I/OpenGLRenderer: Initialized EGL, version 1.4
D/OpenGLRenderer: Enabling debug mode 0
W/Adreno-ES20: <core_glViewport:1254>: GL_INVALID_VALUE
W/cr_BindingManager: Cannot call determinedVisibility() - never saw a connection for the pid: 20795
W/cr_BindingManager: Cannot call determinedVisibility() - never saw a connection for the pid: 20795
D/ConnectivityManager.CallbackHandler: CM callback handler got msg 524294
D/ConnectivityManager.CallbackHandler: CM callback handler got msg 524294

Hello,

Please refer to the forum post here. When you want to put your POIs then I would suggest the following steps. Download our sample app, update the POIs by using your own values and please make sure that you implement a location strategy to trigger location updates by calling the architectView.setLocation().

Thanks
Eva

i referred to the post you mentioned above, is there anything else we have to do to run sample POI example apart from importing its folder from sample app.

Hi,

As mentioned on the other forum post:

"On Android the Wikitude SDK does not implement a location strategy to trigger location updates. This means that you have to implement this yourself. There are two ways that you can do that. The first one is by passing the location to the SDK by calling architectView.setLocation(). A sample implementation can be found in the AbstractArchitectCamActivity. The second way is by using Google Location services. This is a documentation provided by Google demonstrating how to make your app location aware. In addition, you can refer to the code on github here regarding GoogleSamples with android play location and in this specific one regarding location updates."

Thanks
Eva
Login or Signup to post a comment