Start a new topic
Solved

Instant Tracking Model disappear when camera move closer to 3D model

Hi , I am trying to do instant tracking with unity when I put 3D module and when i try to move camera closer to 3D module, suddenly module disappear .Module display only when if camera position is same like the position of camera at the initialization time

Hello Dayanand,

Would it be possible that you sent us a video demonstrating the issue you are experiencing with Intant Tracking?

Thanks
Eva

Please check attachment

Thanks.

mp4
Hello Dayanand,

The performance of the feature Instant Tracking depends on some variables. First of all, the lighting conditions can affect the outcome and based on the video you sent I think you are testing on rather dark lighting conditions. Another factor is how you move your phone. It is recommended that you move your phone from left to right and vice-versa and not from front to behind. In order to make this more efficient for you, we are already in the process of writing a 'How To' article in order for you to be able to understand better this feature. Once this is ready I will also post the link in this post.

Thanks
Eva

Hi,

This is a basic 'How-to' guide in order to have a better understanding on how to interact with Instant Tracking.

Integrate with our new feature Instant Tracking introduced in SDK 6

Thanks
Eva

Login or Signup to post a comment