Start a new topic

Markerless question

Hi, i have a question about markerless tracking with geolocation( i have the script): when i use this tracking mode, is there a way to put a model in a specific geolocation, and see it in the right place and maybe with right orientation? i dont want that when i stay there my model appears in camera, but that it stay in the right place i put it. I dont know if i make my self clear, i do an example: i have an house in some geo coordinates, i would see my model house over the real house that is the geo coordinates i chose

1 Comment

Hello Valerio,

I apologize but I do not understand your exact use case. Do you wish to place an augmented object in a specific location? The I believe you need to work with either GeoLocation or RelativeLocation features.

When working with Geo locations you can choose either RelativeLocation or GeoLocation. The concept of RelativeLocation is that they are always relative to the current user location and this is why we prefer these when we need to test. GeoLocations are fixed to a certain latitude/longitude coordinate and stay at exact this place. In order to make sure that you have specified the correct coordinates when working with GeoLocations you can also advice these websites to Convert Lat and Long to Address and to Get Latitude and Longitude.

If this is not what you were looking for then please give me more details regarding your use case.

Thanks

Eva

Login or Signup to post a comment