Start a new topic

Client Recognition or Cloud Recognition??

According to your website articles, In case I have more than 1000 targets, cloud recognition is suggested, isn't it?

In my case, I don’t need such amount of targets , i need just 40 or 50 targets.

However I want to put targets on server, and change dynamically without application update.

In my case , I need to buy Cloud Recognition?? or could I buy Wikitude SDK(I have already bought and made some applications before.)

And can I simply change the code like this ?? or can I get some sample script?? 

this.targetCollectionResource = new AR.TargetCollectionResource(“http://myserver.com/assets/magazine.wtc", {

});

(It looks like Cross-site scripting though…)

1 person has this problem

Besides I need to make wtc also dynamically. 

I think I have to use GENERATE A WTC FILE VIA API included CLOUD RECOGNITION API.

Does this mean, I have to buy cloud recognition??

Hi Daichi,

You can simply put these targets in a wtc file (target collection file). You could store even more than 1000 images per target collection, however we don't recommend to do so. As a workaround you can create multiple target collections (each carrying 1000 targets) and switch between them as needed.

I have also attached some forum posts that may help you:

1. Dynamically load wtc file

2. Loading a large number of targets/3D models

3. Multiple Tracjer Images

If you wish to create .wtc files on-the0fly you can use our Enterprise API or you could even try Cloud Recognition.

Thanks

Eva

Login or Signup to post a comment