Start a new topic
Solved

Wikitude SDK POI At Location Example - trying to find where you are

Hi,

I'm new to Wikitude SDK and developing with android, I am currently trying to run the poiatlocation example, but the app will not load my location and I just get a message saying "trying to find where you are". I will try and give as much information as I can so a solution can be found. I have made no changes to the example code, I read somewhere on the forums that it may work by setting a custom location, but I am not clear on how I should do this. 

Phone: One Plus X (Android version 5.1.1)

Android Studio: 2.2.3

I am using the latest version of Wikitude SDK also.

Below is the the log files that appear when I run the app:

02/06 18:40:02: Launching app

Cold swapped changes.

$ adb shell am start -n "com.example.russellp.ar_application1/com.example.russellp.ar_application1.MainActivity" -a android.intent.action.MAIN -c android.intent.category.LAUNCHER

Connected to process 13517 on device oneplus-one_e1001-7ba13112

I/asset: Success to oxygen resources /system/framework/oxygen-framework-res.apk

I/InstantRun: Instant Run Runtime started. Android package is com.example.russellp.ar_application1, real application class is null.

W/art: Failed to find OatDexFile for DexFile /data/data/com.example.russellp.ar_application1/files/instant-run/dex/slice-slice_4-classes.dex ( canonical path /data/data/com.example.russellp.ar_application1/files/instant-run/dex/slice-slice_4-classes.dex) with checksum 0x2e6f1293 in OatFile /data/data/com.example.russellp.ar_application1/cache/slice-slice_4-classes.dex

W/art: Before Android 4.1, method android.graphics.PorterDuffColorFilter android.support.graphics.drawable.VectorDrawableCompat.updateTintFilter(android.graphics.PorterDuffColorFilter, android.content.res.ColorStateList, android.graphics.PorterDuff$Mode) would have incorrectly overridden the package-private method in android.graphics.drawable.Drawable

E/WebViewFactory: can't load with relro file; address space not reserved

I/WebViewFactory: Loading com.google.android.webview version 55.0.2883.91 (code 288309100)

I/asset: Success to oxygen resources /system/framework/oxygen-framework-res.apk

I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<com.android.webview.chromium.TokenBindingManagerAdapter>

I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<com.android.webview.chromium.TokenBindingManagerAdapter>

I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<com.android.webview.chromium.ServiceWorkerControllerAdapter>

I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<com.android.webview.chromium.ServiceWorkerControllerAdapter>

W/linker: libwebviewchromium.so: unused DT entry: type 0x6ffffffe arg 0x33fa0

W/linker: libwebviewchromium.so: unused DT entry: type 0x6fffffff arg 0x3

I/cr_LibraryLoader: Time to load native libraries: 55 ms (timestamps 7441-7496)

I/cr_LibraryLoader: Expected native library version number "55.0.2883.91", actual native library version number "55.0.2883.91"

I/cr_LibraryLoader: Expected native library version number "55.0.2883.91", actual native library version number "55.0.2883.91"

I/chromium: [INFO:library_loader_hooks.cc(163)] Chromium logging enabled: level = 0, default verbosity = 0

I/cr_BrowserStartup: Initializing chromium process, singleProcess=true

I/Adreno-EGL: <qeglDrvAPI_eglInitialize:410>: EGL 1.4 QUALCOMM build: Nondeterministic_AU_msm8974_LA.BF.1.1.1.C4__release_AU ()

OpenGL ES Shader Compiler Version: E031.25.03.06

Build Date: 08/11/15 Tue

Local Branch: mybranch12886200

Remote Branch: quic/LA.BF.1.1.1.c4

Local Patches: NONE

Reconstruct Branch: NOTHING

I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<com.android.webview.chromium.WebViewContentsClientAdapter$WebResourceErrorImpl>

I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<com.android.webview.chromium.WebViewContentsClientAdapter$WebResourceErrorImpl>

D/ConnectivityManager.CallbackHandler: CM callback handler got msg 524290

I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<org.chromium.content.browser.FloatingWebActionModeCallback>

I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<org.chromium.content.browser.FloatingWebActionModeCallback>

I/cr_Ime: ImeThread is enabled.

W/cr_media: Requires BLUETOOTH permission

D/SensorManager: enableSensor native: LIS3DSH Accelerometer

D/SensorManager: enableSensor native: MMC34160PJ MMC34160PJ

D/SensorManager: enableSensor native: LIS3DSH Accelerometer

E/libEGL: validate_display:255 error 3008 (EGL_BAD_DISPLAY)

D/AppTracker: App Event: start

D/OpenGLRenderer: Use EGL_SWAP_BEHAVIOR_PRESERVED: true

D/Atlas: Validating map...

D/SensorManager: disableSensor native: LIS3DSH Accelerometer

D/SensorManager: disableSensor native: LIS3DSH Accelerometer

W/AudioCapabilities: Unsupported mime audio/evrc

D/SensorManager: disableSensor native: MMC34160PJ MMC34160PJ

W/AudioCapabilities: Unsupported mime audio/qcelp

W/VideoCapabilities: Unrecognized profile 2130706433 for video/avc

D/AppTracker: App Event: stop

W/AudioCapabilities: Unsupported mime audio/x-ms-wma

W/AudioCapabilities: Unsupported mime audio/x-ms-wma-lossless

W/AudioCapabilities: Unsupported mime audio/x-ms-wma-pro

W/AudioCapabilities: Unsupported mime audio/amr-wb-plus

D/ConnectivityManager.CallbackHandler: CM callback handler got msg 524290

W/AudioCapabilities: Unsupported mime audio/qcelp

D/NetworkStateReceiver: Network connectivity change

W/AudioCapabilities: Unsupported mime audio/evrc

W/VideoCapabilities: Unsupported mime video/mpeg2

W/VideoCapabilities: Unsupported mime video/mpeg2

W/VideoCapabilities: Unsupported mime video/x-ms-wmv

W/VideoCapabilities: Unsupported mime video/divx

W/VideoCapabilities: Unsupported mime video/divx311

I/OpenGLRenderer: Initialized EGL, version 1.4

D/OpenGLRenderer: Enabling debug mode 0

W/VideoCapabilities: Unsupported mime video/divx4

W/VideoCapabilities: Unsupported mime video/mp4v-esdp

I/VideoCapabilities: Unsupported profile 4 for video/mp4v-es

D/AbstractTracker: Event success

D/AbstractTracker: Event success

E/chromium: [ERROR:interface_registry.cc(104)] Failed to locate a binder for interface: autofill::mojom::PasswordManagerDriver

W/cr_BindingManager: Cannot call determinedVisibility() - never saw a connection for the pid: 13517

E/AndroidProtocolHandler: Unable to open asset URL: file:///android_asset/ade.js

I/Timeline: Timeline: Activity_idle id: android.os.BinderProxy@32c83c94 time:28748394

E/AndroidProtocolHandler: Unable to open asset URL: file:///android_asset/geolocation_2/jquery/jquery-mobile-transparent-ui-overlay.css

W/cr_BindingManager: Cannot call determinedVisibility() - never saw a connection for the pid: 13517

This is all the information I can't think of to attach at the moment.

Any Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

-Paul.

hi again, thank's for your answer, my device is mid level.

my build was successfull and i test it in outside on the park but i got the same error.

i used of `07_3dModels_6_3dModelAtGeoLocation` plugin and it worked correctly.

but `08_PointOfInterest_3_MultiplePois` plugin has this error and i can't find any documention for ionic with this plugin of wikitude that works correctly. if has some link that you think may help me and that is correct sample that i can download and use from that please give me that links. 

sorry for my bad english.

and i try this app in some device but i got the same error.

thank's

-ali

Hi Ali,

So you're working with the Ionic Plugin or with our own Cordova Plugin? With our Cordova Plugin we're not supporting Ionic.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment