Start a new topic

SDK6 client recognition simple

Hi, I was trying to update my project to sdk6 because of its more accurate detection and also downloaded the wtc for sdk6 from target manager. But the app didn't work and didn't detect my target. I also tried the sample project and tried simple client recognition scene and it also didn't work on my Nexus5. 

I appreciate if you can help me with this.
Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please provide further details on the issue:

- Are you testing with Android or with iOS?
- Are you using the JS API?
- Are you using any of our Extensions (Titanium, Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using?
- What device does this happen with (os Version and model)?

You mentioned that you are using our latest SDK 6 version and that you tested with our sample app.

Thanks

Eva

1 person likes this

Hi, Thanks very much
As I mentioned I'm testing it on my Nexus5 and I'm using Unity . My Android version is 6.0.1

Thanks very much
Best

Hi,

I just tested again our sample app from our latest release SDK 6 on Nexus5 with Android version 6.0.1 and it was working. Can you please send me a video demonstrating the issue you are having with our sample app?

Thanks
Eva

1 person likes this

Thanks, I'll appreciate if you can give me your apk , maybe my build configuration is wrong.
Thnks

Hi,

SInce this file exceeds our 15MB limit for the forum, you can also simply download our sample from our download page.

Thanks
Eva

1 person likes this

Hi,
Thanks I have already downloaded the package from download page. The package doesn't include built apk file, since I think maybe the build settings are different I asked if you could give me your apk built file so I can test if that's the problem.

Thanks

Hi, I wanted to ask again if you could upload your apk for test. I'm still facing this issue.

Thanks

Hi,

Please download the apk file from this url.

Thanks
Eva

Thanks very much, I tried to work with SDK 6.1 and my problem still exists. The app you kindly uploaded though works without any problems. So I assume it has something to do with my build settings. I'll appreciate if you can help me and give me your thoughts on this matter and probably tell me what settings exactly you use in your build settings.

Thanks very much

Regards

Hi, 

The build settings we use are the ones from sample project provided in the package (not the .unitypackage, but the actual project). We don't do any changes to it when building. With which version of Unity are you trying to build? A version earlier than 5.3 might have issues. Also, which operating system are you using?

Best regards,

Alexandru

Login or Signup to post a comment