Start a new topic

Showing hotspots on target image

I want to show 5-6 hot-spots on my target image once it is detected. Also need to do some actions on clicks of hot-spot like starting new activity etc. Could you please help me through links or sample application to do that?. I have also find in wikitude target manager there is option to insert buttons, markers so how to use that as well?.

Hi Narendra,

The best way for you to start is check our documentation and our samples that we have included. You will be able to find a lot of examples regarding how to do some of the things described on your post here. For instance, here you can see how you can combine image recognition and pois.

Thanks
Eva

Thanks for help I am able to change custom hotspots position. But from that example unable to understand where we get callback that marker image is detected, start rendering hotspots. Could you please help on this so that I can build sample to detect my custom target image and showing hotspots on different positions. Thanks again

Once I have replaced existing target.wtc file from sample application hotspots are not rendering on the screen. So could you please help me this so that I can change wtc with my target.wtc and start showing hotspots at different positions like in example.

Hi Narendra,

I believe that the following forum post will help you achieving what you wish, or at least help you as a starting point.

Thanks

Eva

Login or Signup to post a comment