We have an iOS app integrated with Wikitude SDK. My WTC file and the script file hosted on a cloud server. All the metadata (Augmentations, URLs, Images etc.) related to each target is stored in the script file. When we need to change the metadata of the targets, we will update the script file and upload it to the server.
Recently we have updated some URL information in the script file. After that update, we got a considerable amount of user feedbacks which is they did not get the update correctly. Then we conduct a test and found the Wikitude SDK did not get the latest script file from the server in some networks. When we have the issue, even reopening the app will not solve the problem.
I have the following questions.
<!-- disable caching --> <meta http-equiv="cache-control" content="max-age=0" /> <meta http-equiv="cache-control" content="no-cache" /> <meta http-equiv="pragma" content="no-cache" /> <meta http-equiv="Expires" content="-1">
Thank you Chris,
Yes, I guess that this is the solution :)
Feel free to post in this thread if it doesn't resolve the issue.
Thank you Chris.
We will implement it and post the details here, if it's didn't resolve our issue.