Start a new topic

Call requires permission which may be rejected by users problem on location provider

As I am trying to load POI from local resources it shows error that says "Call requires permission which may be rejected by users problem on location provider". And shows only one POI but not in exact location

I use the code that has been used on sample application of wikitude to fetch the location. I am genuinely seeking help from experts because my deadline is only one week far. 

Code That i has used to load POI are:

// request POI data
requestDataFromLocal: function requestDataFromLocalFn(lat, lon) {

World.loadPoisFromJsonData(myJsonData);
} This is the code that shows only one POI. And I had also tried to load from server also which also had a same result [one POI] NOTE: My coordinate of POI are exact on google map

Ensure to set runtime permission properly so that LocationProvider can forward location updates properly. Check Sample Application for details.

Best regards,
Andreas

Yeah I had implemented as provided on sample application and sample application also have same problems

Please also test on other devices. Maybe the issue is in your global system settings, which block location access.

I checked this app with 2, 3 devices but problem still exist. Can you give me reference of same type project Thanks
Login or Signup to post a comment