Start a new topic

Fail to connect camera with Trail Key

Hi

I used the trial app key for my project.The version of SDK is Android 5.1.4.

And when it leads to a black screen or crash"Fail to connect camera".

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Fail to connect to camera service

at android.hardware.Camera.native_setup(Native Method)

at android.hardware.Camera.<init>(Camera.java:396)

at android.hardware.Camera.open(Camera.java:351)

at com.wikitude.architect.ArchitectView.a(ProGuard:474)

at com.wikitude.architect.ArchitectView.onCreate(ProGuard:622)

at com.mig.wikitudejssdkdemo.BaseActivity.onCreate(BaseActivity.java:39) 

at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:5249) 

at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1087) 

at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2165) 

at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2250)

I tryed the trail key in the newest SDK,and it works well.

But I have to used 5.1.4 SDK.

Because I can only use .jar SDK in my project.(don't support .aar)

And the .class file in  newest SDK :

for example ,a.class and d.class doesn.t belong to any package , which crash with other jar I already use.So I will get the error "duplicate entry:*.class".

If I buy the SDK, can you support a key for SDK 5.1.4

or a jar SDK not duplcate with other jars?

Hi,

Yes if you purchase a commercial key, this will also be valid for SDK 5.1.4.

Greetings

Nicola

OK , if I am not sure the package name of my project ,or I form the wrong package name when I buy the liscence .can I modify it after it's stable?

Hi,

As the license key is bound to the app id, we don't allow changes in the bundle id. So best is to wait until you have the final package id.

Greetings

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment