Start a new topic

step for making project

Hai i want to making project AR now. I try to use sdk wikitude, in the first step i try to make camera view but did'nt to work.. where the source code for camera view in the wikitude sdk sample?

Hi Ari,

Can you please provide further information regarding the platform you are using (android or iOS), are you using Javascript or Native, are you using any extensions and what wikitude sample are you testing?

Thanks

Eva

I try use wikitude for android using javascript. I try to use 3d model at geolocation in my project but i dont understand for first step i do it.. can u help me

Hi,

The best way to start is to check out the sample app (download our SDK from the  together with the respective documentation section. Just keep in mind that for GeoLocation you would need to write

location = new AR.GeoLocation(47.77317, 13.069929);        instead of
location = new AR.RelativeLocation(null, -12, -20, -13); 

Thanks

Eva

Thank you.. I ask again which a source code for camera view in the sdk sample wikitude?? Is it on main sample list activity.java??

Hi,

In order to find the files you are using, based on the example that you are using, please refer to the index.html file for further information. The part for the camera view in on the activity file.

Thanks

Eva

Thank for reply what is wrong with this? I try to use the Wikitude SDKExample on different project

Hi Art,

Are you testing with a physical device?

Thanks

Eva

Hai too eva Yes on my smartphone and i use full of coding on SDKExample.. I any change the sdk compile with my sdk smartphone.. Please reply early couse i learn to try thank Ari

Quite hard to guess where the issue is but maybe you didn't add the .aar file properly.
You may try installing the built apk file which we put into the sample's project directory.

In theory you just need to import the project root to your Android Studio having latest Android SDK installed.

Best regards,

Andreas

Thank andreas
this is my project root and i do all step on the documentation SDKExamples such as add .aar
What wrong in my project ?
i always wait your solution couse i interest to learn it 
:)image

Please also check out the AndroidManifest.xml. Especially the sections with permissions and cam-activities. also ensure that the layouts are in place.

Hope this helps.

Best regards

hy andrean 
please check my AndroidManifest.xml. if you find the error say to me please. 
i don;t know what wrong this project ..

thank :)
ari

Hi Ari!

Please check out the SDK Sample code and set breakpoints for manual debugging.

Although the Manifest looks fine you may have the activities stored at different patch.
The toast-text of your first messages may indicate that they aren't in the right path.

Best regards,
Andreas

Hi andreas if I want to create a program that directly eg road 3d models at geolocation as an example in SDKExample but without containing listview like cloud recognation, clien other recognation and how do I make it? Thank ari
Login or Signup to post a comment