Start a new topic

memory architectview IOS

memory architectview IOS

Hi ced,
I meant a log in your view controllers dealloc method. You already have a dealloc method declared, simply add a NSLog there.

Best regards,

Andreas

Hi andreas , i use your code but i d'ont understand where i can dealloc architectview with a back button... i have simply use your code ...

Hi ced,
Can you make sure that you use the latest version of our SDK (5.3.0)? The log message you mentiond should not show up there anymore.

Might it be that your view controller never get's deallocated? Can you please add some log messages to your view controllers -dealloc methods to see if they are actually destroyed when you navigate around inside your app.

You can also have a look at our example application on how to manage view controller transitions.

Best regards,

Andreas

these is my viewcontroller

//

//  ViewController.h

//  AugmentedRealityApplication

//

//  Created by Wikitude GmbH on 22/04/15.

//  Copyright (c) 2015 Wikitude. All rights reserved.

//

#import <UIKit/UIKit.h>

@interface ViewController : UIViewController

@property (weak, nonatomic) IBOutlet UIButton *back;

- (IBAction)backbutton:(id)sender;

@end

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #008400}
p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; min-height: 13.0px}
p.p3 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #d12f1b}
p.p4 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo}
p.p5 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #bb2ca2}
span.s1 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures}
span.s2 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures; color: #78492a}
span.s3 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures; color: #bb2ca2}
span.s4 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures; color: #703daa}
span.s5 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures; color: #000000}

and this is my viewcontroller.m

//

//  ViewController.m

//  AugmentedRealityApplication

//

//  Created by Wikitude GmbH on 22/04/15.

//  Copyright (c) 2015 Wikitude. All rights reserved.

//

#import "ViewController.h"

#import <WikitudeSDK/WikitudeSDK.h>

/* Wikitude SDK debugging */

#import <WikitudeSDK/WTArchitectViewDebugDelegate.h>

@interface ViewController () <WTArchitectViewDelegate, WTArchitectViewDebugDelegate>

/* Add a strong property to the main Wikitude SDK component, the WTArchitectView */

@property (nonatomic, strong) WTArchitectView               *architectView;

/* And keep a weak property to the navigation object which represents the loading status of your Architect World */

@property (nonatomic, weak) WTNavigation                    *architectWorldNavigation;

@end

@implementation ViewController

- (void)dealloc

{

/* Remove this view controller from the default Notification Center so that it can be released properly */

;

}

- (void)viewDidLoad {

;

// Do any additional setup after loading the view, typically from a nib.

/* It might be the case that the device which is running the application does not fulfil all Wikitude SDK hardware requirements.

To check for this and handle the situation properly, use the -isDeviceSupportedForRequiredFeatures:error class method.

Required features specify in more detail what your Architect World intends to do. Depending on your intentions, more or less devices might be supported.

e.g. an iPod Touch is missing some hardware components so that Geo augmented reality does not work, but 2D tracking does.

NOTE: On iOS, an unsupported device might be an iPhone 3GS for image recognition or an iPod Touch 4th generation for Geo augmented reality.

*/

NSError *deviceSupportError = nil;

if ( ) {

/* Standard WTArchitectView object creation and initial configuration */

self.architectView = ;

self.architectView.delegate = self;

self.architectView.debugDelegate = self;

/* Use the -setLicenseKey method to unlock all Wikitude SDK features that you bought with your license. */

;

/* The Architect World can be loaded independently from the WTArchitectView rendering.

NOTE: The architectWorldNavigation property is assigned at this point. The navigation object is valid until another Architect World is loaded.

*/

self.architectWorldNavigation = ;

/* Because the WTArchitectView does some OpenGL rendering, frame updates have to be suspended and resumend when the application changes it's active state.

Here, UIApplication notifications are used to respond to the active state changes.

NOTE: Since the application will resign active even when an UIAlert is shown, some special handling is implemented in the UIApplicationDidBecomeActiveNotification.

*/

Probably the same problem with "Wikitude SDK DETECTED MULTIPLE SDK ALLOCATIONS" wich appear...

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo}
span.s1 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures}

ANd i Use Clearcache in wikitude.

Hi,

i make an ios app with 10 video in local files. I used a firts viewcontroller to make introduction, but when i move view in my two pages, memory of my app grow very high, because when i open arview memory add 40 MO at each time.... ANd  after , application crashed. Destroy my model dont change anything.  Is there a solution to dealloc my Arview to clear memory? what is the way to use ?

Thanks

Cédric FRY
Login or Signup to post a comment