Start a new topic

Cloud recognition

Cloud recognition

Hi Martin,

If you are a beginner in programming then coding using Native API (Unity is based on Native SDK). What I would suggest is that you have a look on our samples on Javascript API and try and include parts of the code to your app.

If you still have troubles then please, let us know.

Thanks,

Eva

Hi!

I am Martin. Thanks for reading my post. I have a question regarding cloud recognition.

I am sorry if my English is a bit rusty or my programming skills even rustier or non- excistent :)

I want to create a database of targets which are recognised by cloud recognition. I have created an account, started trial cloud database, opened the example (wine, continuous recognition example), filled in the correct API and client cloud codes, changed the interface, but I have a problem.

Instead of the wine images, my images are recognised, so that is working (the eye is showing). But how can I make sure that which image in the cloud calls which action? So image 1 shows object or video 1 and image 2 / another image shows object / video 2. I know that is why I have to add metadata to my image files. That I did. But how do I program that into the code?

I use the latest version of Unity and code in C btw.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

Martin
Login or Signup to post a comment