Start a new topic

STRANGE BEHAVIORS WITH GEOOBJETS

STRANGE BEHAVIORS WITH GEOOBJETS

You can send it to support@wikitude.com. And please also tell me if this also happening with our sample app or only with your app.

Thanks
Of course where do I send you the whole package??

Is this happening with the sample app or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, does the sample app work on your device? Can you also send your complete AR experience (.html, .css, .js files, assets, target images) so we can test internally or a video demonstrating the issues you are experiencing?

Thanks
Hi! I am using JavaScript for iOS with Xcode in iPhone 6plus, I checked all and nothing. The weird thing is that also the radar fails on startup. The ar.radar background loads but north reference for radar not. And that will be before all other content loads!

Hello Adrian,

Thx for reaching out. Can you please provide us with some further details so that we can investigate your issue?

- Which version of the SDK are you using? 

- Are you using the JS API or Native API?

- Are you using any of our Extensions (Titanium, Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using?

- What device does this happen with (os Version and model)?

- is this happening with the sample app or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, does the sample app work on your device?

Did you also had a look at our documentation page to see how we work with GeoLocation features there?

Thanks

i made an array of geoObjects, sometimes the geoObjects loads, sometimes not. Other times if i block my iPhone and unlock, and enter the running app the object appear! but most of cases the objects never appear (in screen and radar, even indicators)!

Login or Signup to post a comment