Start a new topic

Is there an Example for usin Wikitude with Cordova and SAP WebIde ?

Is there an Example for usin Wikitude with Cordova and SAP WebIde ?

Perfect, thx for the verification! 

Hopefully it's helpful for others as well...

Best regards,

Andreas

Yes, question is answered. Wikitude works also in the WebIDE environment. You need to include the plugin as a local plugin during installation of HAT, afterwords take care with the assets file (see above).

Hi Marcus,
Does this mean your problem/question is answered for now or do you have some follow up questions?

Best regards,

Andreas

Hi,

the WebIde development is more or less straight forward.

The important thing to notice is: Do not import the WTC file in the WebIde environment. That corrupts the file. You need to incluide it later in the file system on the development server

Hi Marcus,
Until now we don't have an example that shows the usage of our Cordova Plugin with the SAP WebIde. 

Please correct me if Im wrong, but you should be able to use the same code that you would use in a default Cordova environment to add our plugin `require(*wikitude plugin id*)` and then the code you find in our example appication (index.js) to load an Architect World. With the Architect World then loaded, you can use any of our example code from either the Wikitude Cordova example application or our example collection on GitHub.

Please let me know if I could help you or not ;)

Best regards,

Andreas

Hi,

just started with Wikitude trial and want to use it for a demo with SAP WebIde. The plugin was included in the WebIde custom plugins, but now I am stuck. How would the UI5 code look liek ? Is there an example ?

Thanks for any heklp on this !
Login or Signup to post a comment