Start a new topic

iOS 10 and the Wikitude App

iOS 10 and the Wikitude App

Hi Daniel,

Please make sure, that within your index.html, you have the following security permissions set:

These are newly required for iOS 10.

Same here - no photo for the permissions.....

Hi Eva,

Could you put that picture of the permissions up again?

It is showing up as blank for me

Thanks!

Hi Eva,

Did you have the time to check the problem with the white page ? 

Also we have another (quite annoying) bug when we load a world from wikitude studio beta via the qr code, see screenshot below (also on a french ipad air 2 with ios 10). Of course the wikitude app is up-to-date. This happens 9 times over 10 and make the wikitude app impossible to use in our context :(

The wikitude app is really central to our prototyping process, if you could fix all the bugs that appeared with ios 10 that would be great !

Amaury.

Could you help me with the security permissions?

Please.

Thank you
Sorry, but i don't see any security permissions!

Sorry, i cannot see the security permissions, there is no image with the permissions.

Please Help me.

Thank you.

Hi Eva,

It is on an iPad Air 2, in french.

Thanks,

Amaury.

Hello Amaury,

Could you please tell me on which devices you have this issue?

Thanks
I updated to the last plugin, in fact i got this warning when i nulidad the App. Please help me.

Since the iOS 10 update (on iPad), I have this problem on the WikitudeApp : all the pages (demos, help, about, developper) are white / empty.

See the screenshot below.

That would be really cool to have a fully functionnal Wikitude App on iOS soon as we are using this app to do some demo to our customers nowadays! 

Thanks,

A. Belin.

Hi Daniel,

Since the Wikitude app is upgraded for iOS and confirmed that it is now working, did you make sure to download the updated app?

Thanks

I have the same problem with IOS 10 and iphone 6. I already had my project working and now it doesn't work. I have already updated the cordova wikitude plugin in the project and nothing happened, in fact when a run the app in my iphone and then go to the ios configuration to see the app permisions, it does'nt show the camera permission.

I'm getting crazy with it, because i need to show the app tomorrow.

Hello everyone,

I wanted to inform you that the Wikitude app should be fixed now and ready to use it. We kindly ask you to do the app update.Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Eva

Works on IPhone 5 with IOS 10  -  great!  Used Metaio before Apple bought them out. Hope they do not buy Wikitude out.  Thanks again!

Login or Signup to post a comment