Start a new topic

How to display POI

How to display POI

Hello,

Again if you go to our documentation you can find all the relevant information there. There is an analytical example of how to create POIs with labels and when a user clicks on a POI to display more information regarding that specific POI he clicked. You can store POIs as JSON data and then simply call these data. Besides loading data from assets it is also possible to load data from a database, or to create it in native code.In case the data of your ARchitect World is static the content should be stored within the application.JQuery provides a number of tools to load data from a remote origin. It is highly recommended to use the JSON format for POI information. 

Thanks

I am new to wikitude as well as android and i am confused how to use POI code , Can anyone plaese help me to Sort it out by providing java code used in your code or idea on how to use?

Regards,

Hemraj

Hi Hermaj,

As a good starting point, apart from going to our documentation here, you can also download our sample package from the Download page and go through the code there. Please keep in mind that we are app is built with JavaScript and HTML. 

I hope this helps. Thanks. 

Thanks Eva for Reply,

I am gone through the documentation and still confused on using provided js code on my project java code.

And from sample application I can not clear my confusion, can you further elaborate or refer me some project based on POI

which may help me to get things clear. Thanks 

Regards,

Hemraj

Hello,

Since the documentation I shared with you containts all the relevant information regarding POIs, could you please tell me what exactly it is you wish to do? What is your use case?

Thanks

Thanks Eva,

The scenario of my project is that I have number of POI around my locality. I want to show them on camera view after that user can click on POI to browse the details of POI.

As I know we can save our POI on wikitude world (or something like that) and we can extract from their. You can help me to clear where to store our POI and how can I extract from ther. And i have gone through documentation (Obtain POI data from webservice) which can not help me.

I am looking forward for you help

Regards,

Hemraj

Login or Signup to post a comment