Start a new topic

Wikitude Drone

Wikitude Drone

Hello,

I have a drone. I am able to streaming camera live video from drone to phone. I want to use wikitude on this camera view. How can I do that ? How can I change wikitude's camera source ? How can I set wikitude's camera source to my virtual camera ?

Thanks.

Hello!

Using the Wikitude Native SDK + our Plugins API you can define a custom input source for the SDK.

An example on how to do that can be found at: http://www.wikitude.com/developer/documentation/androidnative

However please keep in mind that the Native SDK mainly wraps the Computer Vision engine of our SDK and does not include the Geo-AR part of the SDK

Hope that helps,

Markus

Hi,

I need the Geo-AR part of the SDK. Is there another way to do this ?

I'm still waiting for your answer.

Hi,

the way to go are the previously mentioned Input Plugins, that allow to use your own camera stream (check-out an extensive sample on Input Plugins). Combine this with the JavaScript API (instead of Native API) and you can include location based AR. However bear in mind, that you the sensor values will still be from your mobile phone (and not your drone). There is currently no way to use other sensor values. 

Hope that helps
Login or Signup to post a comment