Start a new topic

Geo AR place a model

Geo AR place a model

Hello , i saw that the new sdk for android have a geo AR 

Id like to know if i can put my model on it , at a location that i choose with altitude data etc 

is it possible ? can we export it later to apk file or no ?

Can give me more informations about how it work also ?

Thank you  

Thank u can i export to apk file later ?

Hello Kamola,

To see how you can export your file in apk then this is something that needs to be done in Android studio. You could have a look at the following example.

Thanks

Can i put my own models ?

Help I need to download wikitude on google play for android to view my AR right? but when i did that it said that my device is not supported what to do ?

also i did download the samples i find the model at geo example, what should i do? change the location data and model right then view it on wikitude in my device?

Help plese

Hello Kamola,

Can you please tell me what sdk product you are using to develop your app? Also, if your device is not supported then you cannot view our sample apps or the app you will create. You need to make sure that you are using a device that meets the system requirements as posted here. You can put your own 3D models that you have created. You just need to upload them (for instance inside the assets folder) and then you need to make sure that you have put the correct path inside your code.

Im using  the new sdk version, and my device is kitkat 4 i use the tablet too, so my devise always telling me that is not supported so what  im gonna do? help me please

Hi Kamola,

In this case unfortunately you need to have a device that supports Wikitude SDK. If you are receiving the above message that means that you cannot test our product with your device and you need one that will be able to support the augmentation.

Thanks

Hello Kamola,

The best way to start is to check out the sample code we have posted on the documentation section here. This sample shows how to work with 3D models in Geo Locations. I hope this helps.

Thanks
Login or Signup to post a comment