Start a new topic

Problems with 3D model and textures

Problems with 3D model and textures

I have a problem with wikitude model on target. After first app launch the model displays incorrect. Can you help me resolve this problem? 

I use Wikitude sdk 5.2.0

Hi,

Can you please send over your .wt3 file. You can send it to forum wikitude.com.

Greetings

Nicola

Yes there are .wt3 and .fbx files

Hi,

I just tried loading your .wt3 file with our latest sample app and had no issues. I tested the JS API sample on a Galaxy S7. Please provide the following details:

- Confirm that you?re using the JS API
- Are you using any of our Extensions (Titanium, Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using

- Are you working with Wikitude Studio and try to modify the Studio experience?

- what device does this happen with
- is this happening with the sample app or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, does the sample app work on your device.
- Send steps to reproduce this issue
- Send the complete AR experience as zip file (incl. the html, css, js files, assets, target images)

I'm using iOS Sdk 5.2.0 without any extensions.

It's happening in my own app. It's happening after first app launch.

Hi Igor,

Unforatunely I can't run your sample as it has references in there which are dependent on your app (e.g. the filename). But I put your model in our sample and it worked as expected. You can try it with the 'Manage URLs' functionality of the samples app. Please use this url:

http://bit.ly/2aDbvJi

You'll need to scan the CarAd from our sample targets.

This works as expected - i tested on a iOS10 and iOS9 device.

If this works for you too, please recheck your implementation against the sample implementation.

Greetings

Nicola

Ok, Thanks
Login or Signup to post a comment