Start a new topic

Browsing points using adding radar

Browsing points using adding radar

Hello sir..

I am using wikitude for gps purpose.i want to show latitude and longitude in my android app and i want that when user click on marker it open new activity and show information related to click marker.

Thanx.

Hi,

For your specific use case - displaying POIs then those samples should be what you're looking for:

Point of Interest

Retrieving POI data

Browsing POIs

You can work with the documentation together with the sample app to get details and see how the code works.

Greetings

Nicola

hello 

i am looking for browsing pois.

thanx

hello

when user click in marker it open new activity wjth related marker data in android.

Thanx

If you're referring to the JS-Native communication - then please check the 'Native Detail Screen' sample.

Greetings

Nicola

Can you give me link for Native Detail Screen.

Greeting

I have check native detail screen.how to get data of click poi in android code.

Please check this sample and the documentation.

Greetings

Nicola

i want to show all pois detail in my next activity..

Then you'll need to pass the needed details to the Native Part

Greetings

Nicola

Can you provide me code for this.Because i want to buy sdk 

The only code samples we offer are included in our sample apps and the documetnation for the samples. We don't have any other code tutorials available.

Greetings

Nicola

i want to use this pois detail in my next activity but when we debug my android project we are not getting any pois detail in code.this data only show in js code.

So you have the data correct in .js and it's not passed on correctly to the Native side? please send some code snippets.

Greetings

Nicola
Login or Signup to post a comment