Start a new topic

Image not show up immediately, but showing after move away and move back

Image not show up immediately, but showing after move away and move back

Hi Andreas,

It affect both Android and iOS. Is it possible to trigger onEnterFieldOfVision programmatically?

Thanks and regards,

Wu

Hi again.
One cannot fake the tracker's internal recognition.
Please check for difference between your implementation and the one from (working) SDK samples.

Sorry for inconvenience

Hi Andreas,

The problem is that we have to do some extra process before creating Drawable. I did not find similiar code in the SDK sample. And I think wikitude SDK supports to add drawables dynamically after image recognized, doesn't it?

Thanks,

Wu

Hi Andreas,

I did more tested in past 2 days.

Test1: I used metadata of a targetImage also to store "jsonData"(image source, animation metadata) besides "monkeyId". And removed native code lines from js file. But the result is same, target image was successfully recognized, but images most of time doesn't appear in the camera. 

Test2: I also tested in CloudReco sample application with metadata of targetImage, but same result. See attached video.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks & Regards,

Wu

So the SDK Sample applications original code works but the one with your image and target doesn't?

My wild guess would be that the issue is either related to the monkey's augmentation asset loading-time or the targrt image is not that good for tracking.
Note that although the target was recognised "in the cloud", it still needs to be recognized client side, meaning that the onRecognized CloudTracker just tells you that the server recognition was successful. Only after onEnterFieldOfView was fired in your Trackeble2DObject, the image is recognized and tracked.

So please try using a different target image or use the same augmentations as in the SDK Sample app you referred to.
Fingers crossed.

Best regards,
Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your prompt response. "the targrt image is not that good for tracking" could be the reason. Some targe images have higher chance to show the same animation image than other target images. I will do more test on different target images. Thanks for your time again!

Best Regards,

Wu

Login or Signup to post a comment