Start a new topic

Documentation for Sample App provided in the SDK

Documentation for Sample App provided in the SDK

I have downloaded the trial SDK for Android(JS one). Is there any documentation regarding the sample app provided along with it i.e. any flowchart or other documents which are created during project deveplomet. I know the documentation for the Android nd Javascript classes are present. But it will be helpful for any document regarding the sample app.

Hi Kritika,

Please refer to this documentation where you can find our samples along with the code and some further information.

Thanks

By documentation I meant the structure of your sample i.e. which class is interacting with which other classes/elements of your SDK. Can you provide me any of that type of document?

Majorly, I'm interested in knowing in what class, on which line/command is the js file stored inside the assets folder executed.

Hi,

I would suggest you have a look at the following documentation provided here. As a good step for you would be to begin with our samples and then try to modify the app you wish to build based on your use case.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply.

I'm sorry Eva, but you are not getting my point. I have looked up the samples & I don't wish to modify the sample app. I wish to understand the logical structure or the flow behind the working of your app. I wish to determine where these features and how, will be useful to me and my use cases. 

Please try to help me if you can. 

Hi,

The main reason why we share the samples with users is to give you a chance to see how specific demos can work and for you to have a rough idea of the code behind the functionality. Unfortunately we cannot share any class diagram or any further details apart from the documentations I already sent you.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply.
Login or Signup to post a comment