Start a new topic

License key is missing

License key is missing

2 people have this problem

I just registered as developer, and I received my free trial license key. I copied and pasted this key to this._sdkKey = "<My key>", but when I build and run it (cordova android), it told me that my license key is missing or invalid, can I get a new one? 

Hi Lingbo,

If you receive this message then it means that you have not copied the right license key. Could you please make sure that you are copying the correct one (it is a long String variable) to the right file, that is the WikitudePlugin.js inside the www folder 

this._sdkKey = "ENTER-YOUR-KEY-HERE";

If you are still facing problems then please let me know. Thanks

I am using the correct key, but I still got this error.

Hello Lingbo,

Could you please send over the js file? Thanks

Ok, so I actually solved this problem, but my screen was covered by another watermark "Trial"

There is a problem with my build. After running the `cordova build android`, my WikitudePlugin.js didn't get build into the product. So the WikitudePlugin.js in the platforms/android directory didn't have the key after I built it which I thought it would originally. What I did to solve the problem is to copy and paste the key again into the ~/<My Project>/platforms/android/platform_www/plugins/com.wikitude.phonegap.WikitudePlugin/www/WikitudePlugin.js. 

I solved this problem by removing the android platform and adding it again:

cordova platform remove android

then

cordova platform add android

Make sure to update this line too in platforms/android/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml

<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="19" android:targetSdkVersion="26" />

Login or Signup to post a comment