Start a new topic

Struggling - Geolocation 3D AR

Struggling - Geolocation 3D AR

Hi, umm well I'm just lost/confused (new). I understand there might be other threads, but just thought I'd ask.

So I'm wanting to create some Geolocation 3D content "as in 3D animations are played based in geolocation area".

I'm lost in the whole process.

Do I use Unity/Wikitude Unity plugin with external geolocation script? - Do I create an "app" out of that? or can I just publish to wikitude "world" and use their app? ARchitect engine?

Do I use Wikitude SDK? if so, can this be used to create a file to publish into wikitude world?

OR should I just create my own app, using wikitude SDK to get this geolocation stuff working?

tips, guides etc would be much appreciated. Have tried/looked over a fair bit of the documentation, though some link to "deadend" zones. 

Thanks

Hi,

Our Unity Plugin doesn't support geobased AR - you can either work with our JS API or our Phonegap, Titanium, Xamarin Extensions if you want to work with geolocations.

The best way to start is to check out the sample app which comes with the SDK download package together with the respective documentation section.

Each section includes a set-up guide, which helps you set up your project.

Greetings

Nicola

No worries, thanks for the reply. If I'm having issues, i'll post again :)
Login or Signup to post a comment