Start a new topic

updateRangeValues problem

updateRangeValues problem

Hi,

I'm using Wikitude SDK for iOS. The version is iOS 9.

In the range slider, When I slide to limit number of POIs that are visible, it doesn't work properly. For example it says that 2 POIs are visible but i can't see any.

I think this action is controlled by updateRangeValues method. But the method is exactly the same as the example you provide, so i couldn't diagnose any problems.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. 

Any help?

Hello Onur,

Could you please provide with the following information?

- Which version of the SDK are you using? 

- Are using the JS API

- Are you using any of our Extensions (Titanium, Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using

- please send the crash log

- is this happening with the sample app or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, does the sample app work on your device?

Thank you

Hi Eva,

- SDK version is 5.1.0
- Yes, it is JS API
- No, I am not using any extensions

- There is no crash log. It may be a bug. In your sample app, in "Bonus: Capture Screen" section, when i slide the range slider until it says "2 places visible" and close the range left menu to check for visible POIs, i cannot see any, It also happens in my own app. (included 2 photos as attachment)

Thanks.

Anything so far?

Hi Onur,
I tried to reproduce your issue but wasn't able to. I tried the sampe example as you on an iPad Mini and iPad Air 2 (iOS 8 and iOS 9) (screenshots attached) and after limiting the range, the number of pois rendered and visible was correct. 

Can you share your GPS coordinates with us. Just to have the same starting point for tests.

Best regards

Andreas

Hi Andreas, 

Here is my GPS coordinates:

39°52'11.0"N 32°44'40.6"E

Thanks.

Hi Onur,
I run the example again with your coordinates but still the same result - everything is fine on my side.

Can you record a video or send/share a demo project to us where we can reproduce the issue?

thx

Best regards

Andreas
Login or Signup to post a comment