Start a new topic

Help fatal error

Help fatal error

when i publish in xcode form unity, this fatal error show, how can i fix?

dyld`dyld_fatal_error:

->  0x12009d088 <+0>: brk    #0x3

Hello Nabil,

Could you please provide some further information regarding your issue such as:

- Which version are you using? 

- is this happening with the sample app or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, does the sample app work on your device.

- Are you using image tracking, extended tracking or 3D tracking?

- Is this happening when loading, when recognising, when exiting...?

- what device does this happen with (os Version and model)

Thank you

im usuing Unity-Wikitude_1.2.1-1.1.0_2016_03_21_16_40_46.

this scene Client Recognition - 3D Tracking.unity

whe i publish to xcode them hi play in xcode to publish to the iphone.

the first error. (NORETURN static void il2cpp_codegen_raise_exception (Il2CppCodeGenException *ex))

then i delete this word ((NORETURN) and be like this (static void il2cpp_codegen_raise_exception (Il2CppCodeGenException *ex))

then it runs, but at the end of the publish to the iphone there another error.

dyld`dyld_fatal_error:

->  0x1200e5088 <+0>: brk    #0x3

Please i need to test the product urgent.

this shows in xcode at the end

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/WikitudeNativeSDK.framework/WikitudeNativeSDK

Referenced from: /var/containers/Bundle/Application/2299098D-E26F-4985-A954-E811D409DAC7/wiki.app/wiki

Reason: image not found

(lldb)

im using unity 5.2.0f3 and xcode Version 7.3 (7D175)

libiconv.2.dylib

I'm having the same problem. Xcode related?

Hi, 

I've managed to reproduce it, but it seems to happen very rarely for us. We are working on a fix, but if you just need to test it, it doesn't crash if you first start the the simple client recognition scene (first example) and then start the 3d tracking example. Please let me know if this temporary workaround works for you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Alexandru

Hi, 

Can you also please check that the Xcode project was setup as indicated in the Setup Guide? Specifically the Xcode section:

Export to Xcode

iOS developers need to open the exported project and manually do the steps listed below.

The WikitudNativeSDK framework has to be added as an Embedded Binary. Please refer to the Wikitude iOS Native SDK setup guide for more information.

The build setting Embedded Content Contains Swift Code needs to be set to YES

After these steps are done once, building with Append or by pressing Cmd + B will ensure that the settings are kept.

Thank you,
Alexandru

the same error

Hi, 

In your xcode project, please check that the "WikitudeNativeSDK.framework" is present. It should be located in Unity-iPhone/Frameworks/Plugins/iOS/WikitudeNativeSDK.framework as in the screenshot below. If it is not there, please try to create the project again from Unity. If it is there, please make sure that it is added to Embedded Binaries in the General project settings tab.

Best regards,
Alexandru

it work, but now asking for license, how can i fix

Hi, 

Please follow the steps in the Setup Guide. Also make sure that in the the player settings you specify the same bundle identifier as the one used to obtain the license key.

Best regards,
Alexandru
Login or Signup to post a comment