Start a new topic

Points of interest image not showing

Points of interest image not showing

Sure Eva..!!

Hello Rajveer,

We are already investigating the previous forum post you have created with this exact same issue. I kindly ask not to generate duplicated forum posts as it is harder for us to work efficiently.

Thanks

Eva

Hello Team,

I am facing the same issue and also logged the question (https://support.wikitude.com/support/discussions/topics/5000086912?page=1) but still not get the solution.

Can any once help me on that.

Hi Liang,
We just released an update of our SDK (5.2.0) a few days ago. We specifically looked into this issue and it should be gone now. If you continue to have problems, please let us know ;)

Best regards,

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

I have this issue in both GeoAR and cloud regconition AR. Do have any news about the issue?

I tested on iPhone 6, and iPhone SE, the issue exists on both devices.

Thanks,

Wu

Hi Valerii,

Thanks for your info.

Regards,
Wu

Hi Andreas,

Sorry to bother, do you have any news about the Wikitude SDK new update with the fixes for the image non-rendering.

Thanks

Regards,

Valerii

Hi Wu,

Sorry, I did not find the solution. I suspend this task from my side and just waiting for the new update of the Wikitude SDK. I was told, that this should be fixed in the next version.

Regards,

Valerii
Hi Valerii,

I meet exactly same issue. Have you got solution for it?

Thanks,
Wu

Hi Valierii,
Just one more question: Did you had any UIAlert showing up when the images didn't load (like the camera permission or gps location alert)?

FYI: I could reproduce the issue on an iPhone 4S running iOS 9. We will have a look at it and let you know once we have a fix for that.

Best regards

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

No, I did not notice any alerts or messages. I just open the screen and see the result like on screenshots. Sometimes the images are loaded, soemetimes it is not. I'd say it happens rather randomly. But no, I did not see any alerts.

Regards,

Valerii

Hi Andreas,

I was able to reproduce my issue on the demo project from the Wikitude SDK. Here are the screenshots what I experience.

I use the the option "From application model".

Please check it and could you give some suggestions how to fix it or avoid it? Is it the problem in the SDK itself or it just private case?

I was testing the current demo on iPad Mini IOS 9.2.

Thanks in advance. 

Regards,

Valerii

If you found a way to reproduce it with our example application, even better ;)

Attaching images: Left to the 'Flash' button there is a 'Image' button. Specify the link to your image (I usually put them on my dropbox) and that's it. Otherwise just add a textual link to the image.

Best regards

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

I will try to do it, but it will be hard I think. To tell the truth, when testing the demo projects, provided with the SDK, I also rarely experience such an issue. I was testing the demo called "fromapplicationmodel.js". Sometimes the blue background image will not appear too. Maybe I could show on the screenshots and attach it to this converstion? Will it be ok? Also, could you then hint me how to upload and attach the screenshots to my message post, I do not quite understand how to do it? thanks

Regards,

Valerii 

Hi Valerii,
Can you share a demo project on GitHub where we can reporduce this?

Best regards

Andreas
Login or Signup to post a comment