Start a new topic

center on screen a 3D model without tracker

center on screen a 3D model without tracker

I have got a idea to do that.Use the positionable with Plugin and fixed the modelview matrix.

Thank you for responding so quickly.

Do you know if this feature will be available in a future version of sdk ?
Because if it's possible to display a 3D model by recognizing an image, it should not be difficult to simulate the detection of an image to display the 3D model in a div or simply load the 3D model in this div.

Hi Noe.

Wikitude SDK does not support a "preview 3D Model" Mode. You need to implement that functionality separately.
As you mentioned Wikitude SDK allows you to use snap-to-screen in 2D tracking mode or RelativeLocation in Geo scenarios, but a general "just show it on the center of the screen" feature is not part of the SDK.

Hello,

I want to know if it is possible to use a 3D model and integrate it in the center of the screen, and even if user moves, 3D model stay centered.

I want to snap a 3D model without tracker, so i need to do with geolocation no ?

Another solution is to click on screen and move 3D model at this position but i don't know how i can do that.

I try to use AR.RelativeLocation but that does'nt work and i can't snap it.

I don't know you understand what i want to do because my english is really bad, sorry for that :/

Thank's in advance for your help.

PS : I use Cordova plugin to do that

Login or Signup to post a comment