Start a new topic

Wikitude Unity OnEnterFieldOfVision not called

Wikitude Unity OnEnterFieldOfVision not called

I am making a system where once wikitude detects the tracker, I play a bunch of animations and a lot of stuff happens. 

I am the Unity3D plugin with Wikitude for this.

But somehow, the animations never play. It used to work but now it isn't. I tried having a TextMesh on screen and printing the log of whatever I want to print. But the thing is, nothing gets printed.

This goes to show that the OnEnterFieldOfVision function is never called. I tried to kill the application whenever the function is called but the app never exits even when the augmented reality is being displayed...which again enforces the above point.

What I believe is that some values of the "Trackable" object might have been changed. Perhaps if you guys could tell me what are the basic necessary things I need to ensure to make sure that the "Trackable" object is working, it'd be great! Give me a list of things to check for to ensure that all the values are the way they need to be.

Thank you.

Hi,

The Trackable object needs to be a child of the Tracker object and the target pattern field needs to have a value that will match the desired target (or use * to match all targets). If that is set properly, then the events on the trackable behaviour should be called.

Kind regards,

Alexandru

Hi,

I have already implemented the above steps. But still the onEnterFieldOfVision function is not been called.

Please help.

Thank you,

Sumeet.

Hi, 

Can you please send me your project or some sample project where this issue is reproducible? Also, could you please tell me what device you are running on and what version of Unity you are using?

Kind regards, 

Alexandru
Login or Signup to post a comment