Start a new topic

Camera problem with multiple Unity scenes

Camera problem with multiple Unity scenes

I extended the Wikitude Unity sample app by adding a main menu scene and a second AR scene (in addition to the first one). The main menu scene is the starting scene of the app, and i have buttons to switch to the AR scenes and back to the main menu.

The AR scenes only work the first time i navigate to them. The second time, the augmentation appears centered on the device's display, but there is no camera view in the background. Does not matter if I ran the first AR scene, then tried the second, it fails on the second scene. Any help on this would be appreciated. Attached screenshots of main menu, AR scene with proper camera view, same AR scene with missing camera view (second activation).

Adding: this occurs using Build & Run to Android device, Samsung Galaxy S6. My next step is to try on iPad.

Thank you

Hi. We are aware of the issues and we are currently working on a fix for them. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Alexandru Florea

Hi, seems like the issue is fixed (for Android at least). The sample application with the new version 1.2.1 clearly shows the app executing multiple AR scenes one after the other. I will be re-building my own sample app on iOS.

Thanks for the hard work :-)
Login or Signup to post a comment