Start a new topic

How to setup Wikitude Epson SDK?

How to setup Wikitude Epson SDK?

Hi, I have an Epson Moverio BT-200. I want to setup Wikitude SDK for Epson . In this link , it says "Get started by following first the instructions that came with the Epson SDK and setup an Android application to run on Epson glasses" . But I cant see any instruction with the SDK. Can someone please explain how to setup Wikitude SDK for Epson.? By the way I succeed to import the examples to the Epson but after the menu section app throws errors. (I mean applications form section working but when you hit an example it does not work.) 

Hi,

What error message do you get exactly? We're currently working on an Epson SDK update which should be out within the next weeks.

Greetings

Nicola

Hi,
In the examples when i click for example image recognition - image on target, I am getting these errors:

"

E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.wikitude.sdksamples/com.wikitude.samples.SampleCamActivity}: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #6: Error inflating class com.wikitude.architect.ArchitectView

Caused by: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #6: Error inflating class com.wikitude.architect.ArchitectView

Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Cannot load library: load_library: Library '/data/data/com.wikitude.sdksamples/libarchitect.so' not found

"

Hi there!

Which OS version are you using? Did you manage to run the SDK Sample appliction on your device?
Please stay tuned - The upcoming Epson SDK will fix possible OS issue, which were introduced with Android updates.

Best regards

Hi I am using Windows 10.

Hi,

Please check the Espon documentation section for set-up. Fruther details can be found in this forums thread:

https://support.wikitude.com/support/search/topics?term=Wikitude+Sample+doesn't+work

Greetings

Nicola

EPSON Latest Version: 9.0 not all working

08_PointOfInterest_1_PoiAtLocation [not working]
x_Demo_2_SolarSystem(Geo) [working]

Login or Signup to post a comment