Start a new topic

AndroidManifest.xml

AndroidManifest.xml

Hello there,

I'm currently working with the "Screen Capture" sample from the SDK, trying to get it to launch on load. I replaced the MainActivity in the manifest with "SampleCamActivity" and deleted the original "SampleCamActivity" below. I then overwrote methods getArchitectWorldPath() and getActivityTitle() in SampleCamActivity.java to point to index.html in "6_Browsing$Pois_6_Bonus-Capture$Screen." Now, when I try to run the app it won't start. I get the following error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.wikitude.sdksamples/com.wikitude.samples.SampleCamActivity}: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean android.os.Bundle.getBoolean(java.lang.String)' on a null object reference

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.                                                                       

Still no luck.

Please also check getARchitectWorldPath(), hasGeo() and hasIR() implementation in SampleCamActivity.java.
These fucntions are reading extras out of current intent. You need to set them manually instead.

Best regards
Login or Signup to post a comment