Start a new topic

XCode error "dyld: Library not loaded"

XCode error "dyld: Library not loaded"

Hi there,

I'm getting this error when I launch an XCode project:

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftAVFoundation.dylib

Referenced from: /private/var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/378AFFE1-40CF-4949-B02C-5C0E9C11DE98/unityexample.app/Frameworks/WikitudeNativeSDK.framework/WikitudeNativeSDK

Reason: image not found

(lldb) 

I noticed that there's other posts with the same question but no answer. I also added the library to the Embedded Binaries but it still crashes.

Does anybody know how to fix this? I'm using the latest XCode and latesd iOS versions.

Thanks

Hi Robin,
Can you explain your project setup in more detail. Are you trying to build an application or another framework which includes the Wiktidue SDK. Is it written in ObjC or Swift? Which version of the Wikitude SDK are you using?

Can you maybe create a project which demonstrates the problem and send it to us?

Best regards

Andreas

ok I found the issue. Somehow my provisioning profiles were not downloaded from my enterprise account in XCode and that was crashing the app at launch.

Hi Robin,
THX for sharing you results. Maybe it helps someone else as well.

Have fun using the Wikitude SDK and don't hesitate to post new questions.

Best regards

Andreas

Hi all,

Just ran into this as well. I followed the instructions in a separate thread "app crash after import framework". I pulled in the latest native SDK, but somehow the "embedded binaries contain swift code" got set back to No. Changing this to Yes fixed my problem. 

Cheers

Hi Sal,
Thx for your reply and solution!

Best regards

Andreas

With the Unity wikitude sdk (8.0.0), I got the same problem on iOS. 

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/WikitudeSDK.framework/WikitudeSDK
  Referenced from: /var/containers/Bundle/Application/1A3C6F0E-F253-4F61-9685-8A9F99F47593/ana.app/ana
  Reason: image not found
(lldb) 

in Xcode. I get it as soon as Unity loads onto my phone. I don't even get a splash screen. 

Solution

However I had it solved by adding 

WikitudeSDK.framework onto "Embedded Binaries" under "General" section.

Hello everybody,

I am the error with my cordova project (see capture)

When i remove wikitude plugin, i am not the problem. but if I add the plugin again, i have the problem

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/WikitudeSDK.framework/WikitudeSDK

Referenced from: /var/containers/Bundle/Application/8E224A09-0650-4367-AAF2-C6F295B99604/arproject.app/arproject

Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:

/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/8E224A09-0650-4367-AAF2-C6F295B99604/arproject.app/Frameworks/WikitudeSDK.framework/WikitudeSDK: code signing blocked mmap() of '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/8E224A09-0650-4367-AAF2-C6F295B99604/arproject.app/Frameworks/WikitudeSDK.framework/WikitudeSDK'

The "/var/container" directory does not exist on my MAC, is it normal ?

How could I clean this problem? it only appears when I launch the application on a device, not on the simulator...

Best regards

Login or Signup to post a comment