Start a new topic

Multiple Target Images on Self Hosted Server - Scanned with a Single App

Multiple Target Images on Self Hosted Server - Scanned with a Single App

Hi Selcuk,

this is what we do:

a. we manage our targets and content in a backend cms. New targets are uploaded from our cms to the cloud targetmanager of Wikitude

b. when the target is recognised we call a backend api to check if this target was already scanned by the user and to get the content

c. we show the response/content in the app

The user/device would be able to scan all targets, but based on his scan history he would get response a (already scanned) or b (new content)

And from the backend you could delete the target in your cloud targetmanager so that it no longer can scan

Hi to all at first,

i'm really new to the wikitude, but tried to get in touch with the SDK for Android and the Studio.

What i want to do is to make a single App for Android with a own Logo. (I know i need an SDK key but i try for now with the trial Key)

So on i need from day to day a new Target Image with a new content (for ex. a video).

But i need to make it feasible that the User can scan every new target image with the just only once created and to the appstore loaded android app.

So every day i want to export my content and store it on my own host. But how can i organize the Android app so it can scan all target images.

Every time i export the project (with a 1 target image limitation) i get a new

-index.html
-augmentation folder
-js folder
-wtc folder

if i subscribe a package to get more target images, would they be all scanable on one link ? Because i cant (or better sayed i shouldnt) manipulate anymore the url link in the android app.

Every thought will be helpful, Thank you all in advance for your responses.

Login or Signup to post a comment