Start a new topic

Difference between licensed and trial version

Difference between licensed and trial version

Hii

I have downloaded trial version for vuzix but its not having functionlaity for 3d model rendering so di i have 2 downlaod wikitude sdk pro for that.

And if i want 2 upload my app in play store can i upload or for that i have to have a SDK pro 

Hi,

Did you check the vuzix sample app and the documentation for 3D model rendering? Yes, if you intend to upload your app to the Play Store, you'll need a commercial license - if you work with image recognition, then you'll need a PRO license.

Greetings

Nicola

Hii

Ya i have checked vuzix sample app but in that there is no example for 3d model rendering .So i wanted to ask is 3d model rendering in vuzix  possible with the commercial version

Whats the difference in pro sdk i mean are there extra features in pro and for geolocation services are there any more apis support in pro but that is not present in trial version

Hi,

There should be - please check the samples from section 2 - 3D and image recognition. You can access the complete available feature set also with the trial key - the commercial key 'gets rid' of the trial watermark and wikitude assets in the cam view.

Greetings

Nicola

hii

I am sorry i framed it incorrectly. Yes there is support to show 3d model on target but is it possible to show 3d model at geolocation in vuzix

Hi,

Yes this is also possible - unfortunately we don't have a sample for this yet. You can check the HTML code in the Android JS API for the geolocated 3D model.

Greetings

Nicola

Hii

Ya i tried Android JS code in Vuzix i didnt get any error but i was also not able to see the model .Through logs i could se that the model is loaded but couldnt see it

Did you make sure that the model is in your viewfield? What happens if you use completely the same sample as in the Android JS API? Does it show the earth, when you look around?

Hii

No i am not able to see any model and ya the model is in the view field 

Are the other POI samples working as expected and only the 3D on geolocation is not working?

Hii,

I am not even able to see the POI's while running the sample App .What could be the problem?

The most common reason is that you don't get a valid location fix - please check if you get a location.

Hii,

I am able to see the models when i place them at relative location but not when i directly place them at geolocation.

On my Vuzix glass i have enabled GPS Satellites option and disabled Google's Location Service and i am also connected the glass to Wi-Fi but still couldn't see any model. How do i verify the location fix on my device.

Hii,

i am able to see the model after enabling google location services thank you for your help.
Login or Signup to post a comment