Start a new topic

Black screen after close browser iOs

Black screen after close browser iOs

Hello, I'm writing my cordova app and I'm using the plugin Wikitude. Currently I do Client recognition with interactivity namely in my AR show the button that if click open a web page or video with native player. In Android it works very well while in iOs I have  a problem...when the browser is closed in iOs I have a black screen instead of showing the camera.

Code in my AR:

var World = {

loaded: false,

init: function initFn() {

this.createOverlays();

},

createOverlays: function createOverlaysFn() {

this.tracker = new AR.ClientTracker("assets/magazine.wtc", {

onLoaded: this.worldLoaded

});

this.imgButton = new AR.ImageResource("assets/wwwButton.jpg");

var imgOne = new AR.ImageResource("assets/imageOne.png");

var overlayOne = new AR.ImageDrawable(imgOne, 1, {

offsetX: -0.15,

offsetY: 0

});

var pageOneButton = this.createWwwButton("http://n1sco.com/specifications/", 0.1, {

offsetX: -0.25,

offsetY: -0.25,

zOrder: 1

});

var pageOne = new AR.Trackable2DObject(this.tracker, "pageOne", {

drawables: {

cam:

}

});

},

createWwwButton: function createWwwButtonFn(url, size, options) {

options.onClick = function() {

AR.context.openInBrowser(url);

};

return new AR.ImageDrawable(this.imgButton, size, options);

}

};

World.init();

How can fix it? I noted that this problem is present also in Sample App from GitHub. Is there a function for check clousere of browser? Thanks!

Hi,

We created a new pre-release version for our Wikitude Cordova Plugin on GitHub. You can either use the Cordova CLI (don't forget to use the correct tag!) to update your plugin or simply download the branch as a .zip and replace the files in your project.

This should fix your issue, so please update the libray.

Greetings

Nicola

Same thing here. 
I am using WikitudeStudio with Wikitude SDK. After I play selph hosted video and press "Done" APP returns to AR but with black screen.

Can You please provide some answer on this topic?

Thank You!

Hi,

Yes this issue was fixed with the latest release which you can get on GitHub. Please update and make sure you don't have any references to older plugin versions in your code base.

Greetings

Nicola

Can you please provide link to the branch where this issue is fixed. I have try with master and latest release and nothing works in this case. Once again mine target platform is IOS (I can see that bug fixes from latest release are related to Android platform. Does it mae anny difference?)

Thank You once again.

Yes, this issue should also be solved for the iOS platform. Did you make sure that no old references are still in your project and that you're using the latest version GitHub? Further details can also be found here.

Greetings

Nicola

Yes,

Thank You! . Now all work fine.

Thank You for quick responses.
Login or Signup to post a comment