Start a new topic

SDcard audio path is not working in Android JS file Wikitude SDK

SDcard audio path is not working in Android JS file Wikitude SDK

Hi again!

Note that the path to the sd-card varies depending on the device and OS.
I recommend to use relative paths only, so you e.g. load the experience from SD-card or application's assets folder and access any asset via relative path then 

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the Reply.

I have check this Url "http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5473601/webview-cannot-load-html-file-from-sd-card" and added the path like this but still its not working at my end.

I have download the below mention files in the SD-Card with this Path:-
1) Audio File:- /storage/sdcard0/Testing/mysound.mp3
2) WTC File:- /storage/sdcard0/Testing/butterfly.wtc
3) Video File:- /storage/sdcard0/Testing/video.mp4
4) Animation Image File:-/storage/sdcard0/Testing/butterfly.png

When I am calling WTC File, Video File Or Animation Image File from Java-Script using same path then its working I just need to add this string "file://" at first but when I am working with Audio its not working I have also added the Java-Script File Code for Audio file so Please check & let me know where I am doing wrong.

loadAudio:function()
{
    sound1 = new AR.Sound("file:///storage/sdcard0/Testing/mysound.mp3",
    {
        onLoaded : function()
        {
            sound1.play();
        },
        onError : function()
        {
        },
    });
}    

If I am adding Audio Url instead of Sd-Card Audio Path then its working only its not working for Sd-Card.
Please help me waiting for your reply.

Best Regards,
Yogesh

Hi there!

Your issue is a general WebView issue, please check out e.g. stackoverflow to get more details about how to access files from an SDK card on Android.
Using it via WebView is a bit challenging, you may need to pass over "sd-card root folder" from native to JS environment upfront.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5473601/webview-cannot-load-html-file-from-sd-card

best regards

Is anyone who can help me out?

Best Regards,

Yogesh

I have store the Audio file in Sdcard using webService. So When I want to access the audio file path from SDcard it was not playing it. Same for WTC and Video path is working I don't know Why audio file is  not working

Please Help me out !!!

Best Regards,

Yogesh
Login or Signup to post a comment