Start a new topic

Image recognition question

Image recognition question

Hello i want to asked in the image recognition (not using the cloud recognition) where are my images saved (hosted) at my local disk on my computer or on your server???

becaue  i upload them at your site thats why i am asking.
i dont know if you understand my question sorry for my bad english

Hi Michael,

It depends on which tool you're using to generate the target collection. If you work with our Target Manager or Targets API, you'll need to upload the images to the Wikitude Cloud to generate the collection - then you can download the collection and host it either on your servers or within the app.

Greetings

Nicola

hello

i use client recognition and then interactivity. i uploaded my images so i can download the tracker.wtc!! so are they local saved or on your server?
can i use my server for image recognition

thanks

Hi,

Yes you can download the generated .wtc file and either host it on your server or package everything with the application.

Greetings

Nicola

how many images can i upload with the sdk pro + without the cloud recognition so that wikitude can generate for me the wtc file ??

With the target manager you can generate .wtc files with up to 1000 images in it. You can generate also multiple .wtc files.

Greetings

Nicola

so to make it specifice.

i have a client that wants for his magazine the image recognition and i want to make him an offer for IOS and ANDROID.
i have already set up a server and i want to use mine.

the think is i dont understand what the wtc file is and  how i can create it without uploading all of my images in the target manager? what is the target manager?
what do i need to buy ? i think i have to buy the sdk pro+ but must i buy the cloud recognition too? and if not can i upload 1000 images to the target manager in each project ?

can i put the url of an image that is saved on my server??

The .wtc file is an archive storing a collection of targets that can be recognized by the tracker. This target collection can hold up to 1000 targets. Generally you have different ways to generate your target collection (.wtc). You can find details here.

If you don't need more than 1000 images per target collection and work with the Target Manager, you'll only need to purchase the SDK PRO. If you develop for Android and iOS, we'll recommend the SDK PRO+ as it also includes free upgrades and professional support.

Yes you can put the .wtc file on your server and reference it in the app.

Greetings

Nicola

thanks for the quick response.

so i can have 2 project in the target manager and each wtc file can have 1000 targets? for example tracker.wtc has 1000 images and tracker2.wtc has 900 image?

Hi,

Yes you can. But please be aware, the more images and content you have in your target collection the more assets need to loaded and the more performance is needed.

Greetings

Nicola

i want to ask if i can host the wtc file on my server and if yes is the application on IOS or ANDROID downloading this file everytime i open the application on my phone or just once(if the wtc file is hosted on my server)??

Login or Signup to post a comment