Start a new topic

3D object disappear instantly!

3D object disappear instantly!

Hi,

You can download the files with Dropbox link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uaxxpmdnva32yto/AR%20experience.rar?dl=0 

Regards.

Hi,

So the 3D model is first displayed correctly and then suddenly disappers? Please send over your complete AR experience (folder with .html file, .js file, css, assets, etc) to forum wikitude.com

Greetings

Nicola

Thank you for your reply, 

The model is shown correctly, i'am using the 4.1 SDK version on the HTC One 5.0 with no extensions.

Best regards.

Hi,

Please provide further details what exaclty is not working.

- exact description of the issue

- Is the model shown or now?

- which OS version is this happening on (device name and os version)?

- Which SDK version are you using and does this occur in the SDK sample app or your own app?

- Are you using any of our Extensions?

NOTE: as mentioned in my previous post, if the issue you're referring to, is that you don't see the model, then please move the model twoards the origin, because if you use the heart model you attached you can't see it because it's located too far from the origin.

Greetings

Nicola

Hi, in this same project i want to add a heartbeat animation (attached to the FBX file), i tried to add it into the assets folder but doesn't work? 

Any idea?

Regards.

Thank's.

Hi,

The heart model you sent is not positioned correctly - so basically you should never have seen, as it's too far away from the 'target' (which you can see as grid in the 3D Encoder. The inner sqaures are basically the target size. You can check that if you open the 3D encoder -> you'll need to scroll out very far to even see the hear. Please change the origin of the 3D model.

Greetings

Nicola

Hi, i want to modify the wikitude sample code "SnapToScreen" by adding my new wt3 file, but the 3D object appear and disappear instantly. Can anyone help !

My wt3 file is attached below.

Regards.
Login or Signup to post a comment