Start a new topic

Wikitude iOS SDK 5 POI example not working

Wikitude iOS SDK 5 POI example not working

Hello. I am working on ios javascript example. i tried to emulate it to a device. Some features are functional but when i tried POI examples (specifically Radar, Browsing POI) it gives a message down below the screen (invalid web service response). im new in wikitude.. please help!! 

Hi,

As the error message mentiones there seems to be an issue with the response you get when requesting the POI data. Can you please recheck your implmentation against the sample which deals with requesting the POIs from a webserverice.

Greetings

Nicola

Hello. thank you for a quick reply. I did not change any code from the sdk examples.. and may i ask if there is any tutorial available for the objective-c part, the documentation only explain the architecture, i am really a starter to this one. so please help me!! i am trying to make an app. like the one in poi radar. PLEASE HELP!!

Hi,

Our documentation does include any objective-c tutorials - it only focuses on how to work with the Wikitude SDK. We can't give any specific beginner info on objective-c. Please recheck the iOS set-up guide in the documentation and check if something needs to be changed in your set-up.

Greetings

Nicola
Login or Signup to post a comment