Start a new topic

Click on Marker using Vuzix M100 or Google Glass

Click on Marker using Vuzix M100 or Google Glass

Hi Andreas,

my application is working great and its voice enabled. Thanks to you. I have got another query regarding 2D Object recognition.

I am using 'WikitudeSDK_vuzix_4.0.3_2014-11-07_19-15-54'. I have tried the example Client Recognition (IMAGE ON TARGET (1/6)) which is working fine. I can recognize the image of the Surfer. But when I converted the same surfer image to .wtc from your website and used it. The application does not recognize the image. Everything is same except magazine.wtc. I have followed the stpes mentioned here http://www.wikitude.com/developer/documentation/glass#_48_INSTANCE_9XjWBdf5iyrD_=clientre cognition.html%23client-recognition. My magazine.wtc(used Download 4.1 format, attached) for surfer image is around 40kb and when I cheked magazine.wtc (from your example) is around 100kb. Somthing is wrong with my magazine.wtc. Thank you!

regards

Arun

Hello Wikitude,

you are amazing. I am using wikitude sdk with Vuzix M100 and Google Glass. I tested all the examples for vuzix, it's working fine. I have gone through all the documenatation and blogs but did't find my question.

My query is:

I want to fetch poi data from local source and show particular image at that poi in AR view which is OK and also explained in the example. But I want to touch or click the image to get more information which is also explained in the example and working fine if I use my Android phone screen to control Vuzix glass AR view screen in order to perform click action. How can I do the same without using the phone, only with Vuzix Glass' hardware' buttons? Thank you!

Regards

Arun Gupta
Login or Signup to post a comment